Monday, September 8, 2008

Bedtime for Momma.

I have 62 great ideas for intelligent essays about parenting and early childhood development and politics and other stuff too, and not one iota of energy with which to string the words together.

One of them is going to be about how I really hate it when random strangers in the grocery store tell my daughter she is beautiful, "just like a little doll!"

One of them is going to be about how to praise people's work, no matter what age they are.

One of them is going to be a how-to about moving overseas, possibly set to music. ("Hello...Scandinavia! Your healthcare sure is keen!" (jazz hands)).

This post is going to be about how it's the beginning of the first full week of teaching and I'm already tired, but my record is live on amazon.com. You can listen to some tracks for free on each of my websites, and you can preview little snippets, and of course buy songs, by clicking on that big ol' picture.



"Amalfi" is my favorite song, if you're only going to buy one.

That is all.

No comments: